Geoff and I are back with some news you might have missed in tech and social. Be sure to let me know what you think below in the comments section.
Online Marketing News for November 2014.
In this episode of “Keeping Up with Geoffresh” we’re talking optimization, with some simple tips for what businesses and companies can do to optimize their online image and presence on both desktop and mobile. In the news there’s a bunch going on at Twitter, resignations and progress, but the most interesting development is happenig at sister company Vine.
Find out all that and more in this episode of “Keeping Up with Geoffresh.”
Links to the online marketing topics we talked about:
- Tips on online image optimizations from beginner to expert
- Reasons why your site isn’t appearing in search engines
- Why no one is linking to your content
- Vine, the new Q&A spot: https://vine.co
- Britney Spears (Nov. 15th, 2014)
Michelle Obama (Oct. 14th, 2014)
Travis Mills (Mar. 18th, 2014)
Wayne Gretzky (Mar. 12th, 2014)
- 7 Significant Members of Twitter Resign this year
- SEO Focus Pays Off for Twitter